As a Java Professional, you will develop applications using Java technology. The Java technology platform is a computing environment that allows for developing and executing applications for large businesses.
A professional at this position level within Posytron has the following responsibilities:
- Design, code and test software;
- Develop transactional applications modules (JSP, servlets, EJB, …) according to defined technical design documents;
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper code documentation;
- Implement configuration changes to packaged software applications to meet business process requirements;Document and assist in defining the functional and technical requirements of the application;
- Create, execute and document tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements;Maintain and repair applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications;
- Promote reusable components to the technical architecture team.
- A Bachelor degree in ICT;
- A strong affinity with information technology;
- Working knowledge of Java EE;
- Working experience in one or more of these application packages: JBoss, WebSphere or other JEE App Servers;
- Content Mgt solution;
- Working knowledge of technology architecture standards and frameworks;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
Contract: Full time.
The research is open to both sexes (Law 903/77).